Monday, March 17, 2008

Creative Shop Talk...

I was recently invited to join a new site dedicated to helping online business websites.......

"Creative Shop Talk is a forum for and about online website owners. The forum became live on January 16, 2008. We have nearly 100 forum members who come together to share their experiences, and support with each other. Our goals are to form a community of other website owners who wish to share and support others. Independent thinking one step at a time, to enhance and improve our online business sites."

So far I am very pleased with the help they have given to me. If you own your own business site, give them a look-see. Perhaps they can help you, or you can help others with your expertise. Creative Shop Talk Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your work and I recently did some big changes on the forum and my blog. Hope you can stop by sometime. The software is new and we all had to register, we also changed some staff around and have much more support than me doing it all now. I think we are better organized too, but we are only four months old and love to get feedback from others. Good to find your blog today.